Power Line Africa (Pty) Ltd is a turnkey contractor in the Southern African electricity sector, focusing primarily on its five core sectors of operation:
- High voltage overhead transmission line projects
- Erection and commissioning of substations
- Distribution networks
- Power generation plants
- Rural eletricification projects
Power Line Africa is able to offer a variety of service solutions for these core sectors including:
- Full turnkey projects – encompassing project management, engineering, design, procurement, supply, installation and commissioning
- Supply, installation of client issued materials to clients designs and specifications
- Installation and commissioning of client issued materials to client designs and specifications.
- Rehabilitation of existing overhead lines
- Survey and assessment of existing overhead lines
- Special solutions to line route/servitude problems that clients may encounter
We specialize in overhead transmission lines of up to 400kV including guyed lattice v-towers and more. In addition, we offer optic fiber retrofits and groundworks.
Distribution and Reticulation Lines
We specialize in the construction of 11kV – 44kV distribution lines on wooden H-Pole or HLPCD structures as well as steel monopole structures.